The NICA Coach Licensing Staff is offering live, online leader summit sessions so that you can get the necessary core requirements for your level 3 coach license or the continuing education units needed to maintain your current coach license. These sessions will be offered for three weeks in August and September at varying times to accommodate your busy schedules. Please see below for details about the online leader summit program:
- Online leader summits will be held live via Zoom video conference.
- Sessions will be presented by NICA Coach Licensing staff.
- They will consist of the 5 Core Required sessions to get your Coach License Level 3 or count as CEUs to maintain your current license level 2 or 3.
- Sessions will be offered in 5 one hour sessions on weekdays. Times will vary each week to accommodate your schedule as best we can.
- Click on the following google calendar to see the full schedule of sessions. Sessions begin August 23rd. Click on a day for the link to registration.
- NICA Online Leader Summit Sessions Schedule– Registration is open.
- You will need to register for each session individually
- Important note: The online google calendar will adjust to your time zone. Once you click on a registration link and are taken into the Zoom registration, the time is displayed in Eastern Time.
- Pre-registration is required to attend each online leader summit session:
- Registration links are available as a link in each session on the google calendar
- Please register for each session individually. If you register for a Monday session at the beginning of the week, you are NOT automatically enrolled in the rest of the week!
- For security purposes, we are requiring a Zoom account. Basic Zoom accounts are free, you can register for a zoom account from the Zoom registration page or at https://zoom.us/.
- Please use your full name when registering and logging in to all of your sessions so we can properly give credit for participation.
- If you intend to participate with a group of coaches, please register individually so we can give you proper credit for attending.
- Once all 5 sessions are completed, you will automatically be sent an email with your certificate of completion. You can then upload your certificate to your PitZone profile.
- You don’t have to attend all 5 sessions to get CEU credits. You will still receive credit for the number of sessions you attended. Please email Mike McGarry at email@example.com when you’re finished with your sessions; he will email you a certificate for the CEUs based on the number of sessions you’ve attended.
- For example, you are a Level 2 coach and only need 3 CEUs. You can attend 3 of the hour-long weekday sessions as your schedule allows. Let Mike know via email and he’ll send you a certificate with 3 CEUs for you to upload in PitZone.
- Please direct all questions regarding this program to Mike McGarry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re very excited to offer you this program and we hope it helps you get the required training and license for the upcoming season. We thank you for your commitment to NICA and to the student-athletes who love riding bikes as much as you do.
You can also use this table to display the the schedule and registration links: