We thank Lees-McRae, Fort Lewis, King University and Prescott colleges for their partnership and for this opportunity. If you are a graduating student who completed the Fall 2015 racing season or are currently in the Spring 2016 season, are heading to college in the fall, and are graduating with a 3.5 GPA or above, please find the application details here.
2015 – 2016 NICA Education Partners – College Scholarship Essay Contest
- 3.5 GPA or above
- Participated in at least 2 high school cycling seasons
- Will be attending a college or university in the fall
- In good standing with their MTB team (as evidenced by ccing your coach on your essay submission)
- Submit an essay describing a non-bike riding challenging circumstance, situation or goal that you set where you drew upon lessons and experiences gained while on your high school cycling team to overcome the circumstance or achieve the goal. Essay should be 500 words or less.
- Include on the top of your essay:
- Male or female applicant
- Team name
- Phone number
Process and timeline:
- Essays Due June 1st, 2016.
- Submit essay with above information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please cc: your coach when submitting your essay.
- Award recipients will be contacted by June 15th, 2016.