Join the NICA Booster Club
Our goal is to have every cyclist in America become a member in the most powerful movement in the history of U.S. Cycling! Learn more here.
- March 8 NorCal Race #2, (North), Granite Bay Grinder
- March 9 NorCal Race #2, (South), Granite Bay Grinder
- March 9 SoCal Race #2, Vail Lake Challenge, Temecula
- March 14 Utah League Cyclefest
- March 22 NorCal Race #3, (South), East Garrison Challenge
- March 23 NorCal Race #3, (North), East Garrison Challenge
- March 23 SoCal Race #3, Carving Canyons, Riverside
- March 23 Texas Race #3, Reveille Peak Reversal
- March 30 New York Race #1, Cathedral Pines, Middle Island, Long Island
- April 5-6 Moab Family Skills & Riding Camp, Utah League
New League Bids Process Starts February 19th and February 26th.
NICA is pleased to announce the 2014 New League Bid Webinar Series. Through a four webinar series, you will be introduced to NICA's organization, structure and core values. Additionally, you will learn the NICA model for launching leagues as well as understand the necessary steps to bring a NICA league to your state. These webinars are very informative and provide a time to ask NICA staff questions as well. Please join us for Webinar 1, to be offered on February 19th at 5 pm PST or February 26th, at 1 pm PST. You may also sign up for subsequent webinars
Above: NICA announced the tenth league, Georgia, at last year's Interbike tradeshow.
Singletrack High Film Tour
Join us for this best-ever inside look of high school mountain bike racing. The film follows six NICA student-athletes through the 2012 season. Click here for a growing list of shows across the USA.