Join the NICA Booster Club
Our goal is to have every American cyclist become a member of the most powerful movement in the history of US cycling. NICA’s mission is to develop high school mountain biking coast-to-coast by 2020, but we need your help! With your support, not only can NICA grow faster, but we can create programs that are accessible to all student-athletes. Learn more here.
Paragon Machine Works
These items make great gifts - and due to the machinery involved, no two are 100% exactly alike. So get your friend, sister, brother, Mom or Pop a one-off and feel good in the process! Thank you Paragon!
- September 19-21, SoCal Coach Retreat, Mammoth MNT, CA
- September 20, NorCal Beginner Girls Clinic
- September 20, UT Race #2 - Nordic Valley
- September 20-21, Alabama Leaders Summit, Chelsea, Alabama
- September 21, CO League Race #2 Leadville
- September 21, GA Race #2 Evans Farm
- September 21, MN League Race #2, St. Cloud
- September 21, TN Race #2 Lock 4 - Herb Parsons, Memphis
- September 21, VA Race #2 - Williamsburg, Virginia
- September 21, WI League Race #2 - Iola Winter Park, Iola, WI
- September 27, NorCal Beginner Girls Clinic
- September 28, AZ Race#2 Fort Valley Trail System Flagstaff
Visit NICA at Interbike
Senior Program Director, Lauren Duensing, at the NICA booth.
NICA staff, League Directors, coaches, parents and student-athletes invite you to visit booth L50 at Interbike. The high school mountain bike revolution now has 15 leagues! Cheers and celebration to more kids on bikes!
Have a great fall and enjoy the trails!
Support high school mountain bike programs across the U.S. Visit our Merchandise Store.